Authors may download a MS Word template by clicking Download 'Manuscript Template -Download'.
Authors are kindly requested to submit their manuscript to email@example.com or on the online paper submission portal. Manuscripts must be made according to the Template/Format of TTASSH.
TTASSH follows a Double-Blind Peer Review System and publishes half yearly Refereed Journals. In order to bring in a high-quality intellectual platform for researchers across the world, thereby, we have brought in total transparency in its journal review system.
Manuscripts are accepted for publication on the clear understanding that:
- 1. They have neither been published nor been sent for publication elsewhere. All the authors must submit the copyright form to this effect in respect of each article sent for publication. The name, qualification, university/institution, and Email ID of all authors must be provided while submitting the manuscripts.
- 2. We are currently focusing on publishing original research work, review papers, short communications, authors may submit the articles as per the manuscript template of TTASSH Journal either by submitting in the online paper submission portal or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors are advised to submit the articles only with the copyright form duly signed, scanned, and attached; authors may download the copyright form and Paper Template in our website.
- 3. All authors are jointly and collectively responsible for the contents of the manuscripts to all the authorities. The Editorial Committee/Publisher shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever to the contents of the manuscript and the views and interpretations expressed by the authors in the manuscripts.
- 4. The decision of the Editor is final in all matters pertaining to the publication of the manuscripts. The editor has the right to do editorial revision of the accepted manuscripts, restriction of number of pages, tables, and figures. No reason shall be given for the non-acceptance of the manuscript. Once the editor receives the manuscript, it will not be returned to the author under any circumstances. The copyright shall rest with the Journal and no part of any manuscript shall be reproduced without specific permission of the Editor.
- 5.Each manuscript received will be allotted a Paper ID no.such as TTASSH_Paper_XXXX. The authors must include the ID number of the paper in the subject area in all future emails while sending the revised version of the manuscript based on the comments of the referee.
- 6. File Type : Authors must submit the articles only in Double-Column MS-word or Adobe PDF format as no other format is accepted. If equations were used it must be converted by using MS Office equation editor. All equations must be grouped or may be prepared using equation editor software.
- ● Adobe PDF format.
- 7. File Size : No article should exceed more than 12 pages unless necessary, authors would be requested to subside the number of pages if it exceeds the maximum limit. The file size of the MS word format must not exceed 20 MB size for submission through online submission portal and 25 MB if it is submitted as attachment over email.
- 8. Article Processing Charges: In an open access Journal, the publication costs of an article are paid from an author's research budget, or by their supporting institution, in the form of Article Processing Charges. These Article Processing Charges replace subscription charges and allow publishers to make the full-text of every published article freely available to all interested readers. Additionally, authors who publish in our open access journals may retain the copyright of their work, which is released under a "Creative Commons Attribution License," enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
NOTE: Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Editorial Board of TTASSH advises you not to submit the same article to the multiple journals simultaneously.